L1  visa employees may be accompanied or followed by their spouse. The spouse can obtain admission in L2 visa status and, if approved, they can be given the same period of stay as the L1 visa employee. After obtaining L2 visa status and, entering the United States, the spouse of L1 visa employee can apply for work authorization by filing a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization with USCIS.  Upon approval, the L2 visa spouse can work within the United States without restriction.

If you have questions about obtaining work authorization for the spouse of an L1 visa holder, contact Mr. Richards today.

Call: 716-832-2222 or Email: jr@richardskruger.com