What is an L1 Visa?

The L1 visa is a classification under U.S. Immigration Law that allows for the transfer of employees in executive, managerial, or specialized knowledge positions from qualifying foreign offices to offices within the United States. The L1 visa also allows foreign employers seeking to expand operations into the U.S. to transfer qualifying employees to the U.S. to establish a new office. Click here to read more about the L1 Visa

Our L1 Visa Services

Why choose Us?

  • Selected among the “10 Best Immigration Attorneys” in NY based on client satisfaction for 2016 and 2017
  • Named by SuperLawyers as a Rising Star for 2016 and 2017
  • Admitted to practice in the State of New York and authorized to practice U.S. Immigration Law
  • Active member in good standing with American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
  • Foreign Legal Consultant with the Law Society of Upper Canada
  • 6+ years of hands on experience representing L1 visa clients Worldwide
  • In depth knowledge of current USCIS and CBP L1 Visa practices
  • Specific experience with L1 Visas for New Office Expansion
  • Experience processing L1 Visa applications with USCIS and CBP
  • Port of Entry L1 Visa processing for Canadians

 Who Can Legally Provide U.S. Immigration Law Services?

An attorney must be eligible to practice law in and be a member in good standing of the bar of the highest court of any state, possession, territory, commonwealth, or the District of Columbia in the United States. They must be licensed in the United States. Foreign Attorneys not admitted to practice in the United States ARE NOT legally authorized to practice or advise on U.S. Immigration Law matters.

Many times foreign attorneys participate in the unauthorized practice of U.S. Immigration Law and provide wrong advice that can further complicate your case and even hurt your chances permanently for obtaining authorization to work within the United States. The Wrong Help Can Hurt!

When seeking legal assistance for your TN visa make sure you are working with a licensed U.S. Immigration Lawyer, admitted to practice law in the United States, who is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).